Sunday, January 28, 2007

End of Parisian Tour


And now we come to the end of our Parisian perfume journey. I hope you've enjoyed this forray into the wonderful world of French fragrances as much as I have enjoyed writing about it!

I would love to hear about your favorite perfume destinations not included in this itinerary. Your suggestions and ideas will help me plan my next journey! And for those of you who want more practical "nuts-and-bolts" details about visiting parfumeries in Paris, I have good news!

I have written an article titled "The Perfumer-Lovers' Guide to Paris" which will appear in Marlen Harrison's restyled online magazine PerfumeCritic.com. I am delighted to be one of PerfumeCritic's writers, and the new magazine-style format of PerfumeCritic.com is slated to debut this Thursday, Febuary 1st. Be sure to check it out!

Of course, I will continue to buzz merrily away at The Perfume Bee and look forward to keeping you apprised of all the latest in niche perfumery.
photo: 20th century perfume organ, Fragonard Museum, Paris

photo credit: Christine Pierce

No comments: